Wednesday, January 5, 2011

R.I.P. Bazooka Blitzkrieg

My copy of Bazooka Blitzkrieg died while being played earlier this evening. It was nearly two decades old. It will be remembered.

In the middle of blowing shit up, the game just stopped working. At first I thought the worse, that my beloved Super Nintendo had died. Luckily, it was just the game. So, no review of Bazooka Blitzkrieg until I can find another copy (5 seconds on eBay, tops). Don't worry though, I'll just update the status to "pending" and continue down the list to the next game.

As for other updates, I added a polite anti-ad block script that I slapped together and LinkWithin.  I also worked on the list some more (up to the letter O now), as well as added contact info to the FAQ.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails