Sunday, January 16, 2011

Yeah, yeah...I know.

Blah blah blah, I haven't posted in a while.  Well, there is many reasons for this, but I'll just list the few that I think are significant.

1. School has been kicking my ass.  I'm taking a shitty course that is destroying me mentally.  It's an absolutely pointless course that is dragging me down and it is affecting everything I do.  I have finals in a few weeks, so this shit will be over soon.

2. I've been waiting for Bazooka Blitzkrieg to get here.  I ordered it.  They shipped it.  It has traveled to every corner of this fucking planet and back, but it still isn't here.  I've had things shipped from overseas that got here faster than this fucking game, which is about an 8 hour drive from where I live.  And the reason I'm waiting for this game is because I wanted to do something special for you guys...but I might be too old to do it by the time it gets here.

3. The next game on the list is Bebe's Kids.  I hate that game.  Everybody hates that game.  And, every popular reviewer has reviewed it, ranted on it, and destroyed it.  So what the hell can I add to it?  Fuck if I know, but I'll work on it.

So, there you go.  I'm a lazy fuck, but I haven't been neglecting you guys on purpose.  That course has literally sapped me of every ounce of energy.  Not only that, but it has put me into a seriously pissy mood that isn't good for anyone, as I can't be funny when I'm in that state of mind.

tl;dr - I suck, I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you guys soon.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails