Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hell yeah.

300 Followers! You know what that means? It means that today's post is about having 300 followers, and how I don't have to do a review.

So yeah, I have 300 followers. I don't like the term followers, you are not sheep. Each and every one of you are true bros. Therefore, I have 300 friends. You are more than a number to me. I appreciate every comment, and I would like to thank you all for sticking around. Here's to another fast 100 friends so I can get another break from playing crappy games!

On to other business, I am still updating the list page, but there are a lot of damn games.  I also changed my comments section as I'm sure you have all noticed by now.  I'm also going to work on the faq and probably add another page for something.  Still trying to decide if I want to do video reviews or not, so I figure I'll try one to find out.  It might not be for a while though, as I'm not really familiar with all of this junk.

So that was my rant.  I'll be reviewing some racing game tomorrow, Battle Grand Prix or something like that.  I don't even care, cause I don't have to do shit today.  Have a good one guys, and thanks for the mini-vacation.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails